Monday 11 November 2013

Baby Bunny


Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

Are you all doing fine? Or great even? I certainly hope so!

Well, it may be just me, but as I think I’ve already mentioned, I just love this time of the year. You can already start thinking of gifts (and not just one, mind you, like you do when it’s someone’s birthday, no: you are officially allowed to get presents for everyone you can possibly think of! Hurrah!), you can snuggle up on your sofa with a big mug of tea and your favourite book or movie – or, in my case, your knitting needles!

After a long summer break for them it was finally time to get them back out, shake off the dust and get these bad boys back to work! They were so eager to finally create something again I just wasn’t able to stop them. Not that I tried. Or wanted.

It’s this time of the year again!

Since I’m a huge fan of stuffed animals and my current  obsession are bunnies, guess what I started with this season? Yaaaay, you got it right – aaaa bunny!
 
Although it looked really weird at first, I think it turned out quite nicely. There were some stages though that created some odd thoughts - like this one for example:


Is it just me or does it look like a Voodoo doll? Anyways, I couldn't resist to try...


Needless to say, Baby Bunny survived. She got her dress, the heart on it and all those other extravagant whishes she had as well – hell, I even made her a face!





 

 

What were your first knitting project(s) this winter? Or were you persistent, knitted through the summer and just ignored all the bewildered looks thrown at you by various onlookers?
Tell me about it! But most importantly: KEEP ON KNITTING!
<3

 



2 comments:

  1. super cute bunny!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I will make sure to do that!
      x

      Delete