Tuesday 12 November 2013

Raised In Rain


Some time ago, I coincidentally stumbled across the song ‘Finders Keepers’ by Miriam Bryant and absolutely LOVED it. What an amazing voice!
 
 
 
Now you can imagine my joy when I noticed this weekend that her debut album was finally out!!! It’s called ‘Raised In Rain’ and it’s just plain gorgeous. Wow. Wow. I just don't have any words left.
Although Finder Keepers is still one of my hot favourites, Last Soul On Earth is serious competition.
If you don't know her already, make sure to check her out! It's amazingly deep, soulful music!
This is set on repeat during my knitting sessions now. Which  basically means (ahem) all day. Don't judge me.
 
What are your current favourite tunes? Anything you just can't seem to get out of your head? I'd love to get some new musical inspiration from you!
See you soon lovelies!

2 comments: